Actually, the best reason to join an Early Moments’ book club is probably crawling or running around your house right now, or maybe even napping in her crib. Sharing the gift of reading with your child, making her an early, enthusiastic reader will give her intellectual advantages that will last a lifetime.
But there’s another reason to join a children's book program from Early Moments. We’ve worked very hard to make our clubs as enjoyable, convenient, and hassle-free as possible. More than 45 years of publishing children’s book clubs has taught us what parents want, and we provide it.
Why Join Early Moments?
Here’s what Early Moments is all about:
- No risk—You can return any book packages at any time.
- No commitment—Feel free to cancel your membership whenever you wish.
- No catch—There are no penalties or hidden fees.
This Is Not Your Parents’ Book Club.
Early Moments just might change your mind about book clubs by offering benefits other clubs don't:
- Flexibility—Customize your book shipments to receive them when you want them.
- Convenience—Suspend your membership while you go on vacation.
- Control—Preview your next book package online with book reviews, parent-child learning activities, or even cancel the shipment, if you choose.
And we believe in customer service, the real old-fashioned kind. Our live customer service specialists—friendly, patient, and helpful—are available Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 6 PM EST, at 1-800-353-3140.
Manage your account online 24/7 via My Page. There, you can:
- Change your mailing address
- View your account history
- Preview, accept, or cancel
- Update your personal information
- Adjust your shipping schedule
- Make a payment book packages
At Early Moments, we believe children’s book clubs can play an important part in supporting parents in their early literacy efforts. Our book clubs provide high-quality, age-appropriate books, eliminate the hassles of finding the right book, and do it at affordable prices. And our no risk, no commitment, no catch policy is designed to eliminate any misgivings you may have had about joining.